Today is day 4 of the Blue Moon blog hop. Simply visit the following two blogs to see what Penni and Kari have done with Jackies’s new fabric line.
- Penni Domikis, Cabin in the Woods https://cabininthewoodsquilters.com/blog/ Penni has worked up a great improv winter scene. She’s giving away a prize too!
- Kari Schell – On Point Quilter https://www.onpointquilter.com Kari will be offering a demo on drafting a star quilt in Electric Quilt 8 with Blue Moon fabric.
Here is the full schedule. Feel free to go back and see the previous posts. Make sure to visit the other sites in the coming days.
Monday, Feb 5
- Island Batik – http://www.islandbatik.com/news/
- Jackie Kunkel, Canton Village Quiltworks – https://cvquiltworks.com/blogs/blog
Tuesday, Feb 6
- Aurifil – https://auribuzz.wordpress.com/
- Kate Colleran, Seams Like a Dream – http://seamslikeadream.com/blog/
Wednesday, Feb 7
- Deb Tucker’s Studio 180 Design – https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/blogs/news
- Terri Sontra, Purple Moose Designs https://www.purplemoosedesigns.com/blog/
Thursday, Feb 8
- Penni Domikis, Cabin in the Woods https://cabininthewoodsquilters.com/blog/
- Kari Schell – On Point Quilter https://www.onpointquilter.com
Friday, Feb 9
- Linda and Carl Sullivan, Colourwerx – https://colourwerx.wordpress.com/
- Marie Bostwick – https://www.mariebostwick.com/blog/