It’s day one of the Blue Moon blog hop. I can’t wait to see what everyone has done with Jackie Kunkel’s new fabric line!
Here is the schedule of blogs to visit:
Monday, Feb 5
- Island Batik – http://www.islandbatik.com/news/
- Jackie Kunkel, Canton Village Quiltworks – https://cvquiltworks.com/blogs/blog
Tuesday, Feb 6
- Aurifil – https://auribuzz.wordpress.com/
- Kate Colleran, Seams Like a Dream – http://seamslikeadream.com/blog/
Wednesday, Feb 7
- Deb Tucker’s Studio 180 Design – https://deb-tuckers-studio-180-design.myshopify.com/blogs/news
- Terri Sontra, Purple Moose Designs https://www.purplemoosedesigns.com/blog/
Thursday, Feb 8
- Penni Domikis, Cabin in the Woods https://cabininthewoodsquilters.com/blog/
- Kari Schell – On Point Quilter https://www.onpointquilter.com
Friday, Feb 9
- Linda and Carl Sullivan, Colourwerx – https://colourwerx.wordpress.com/
- Marie Bostwick – https://www.mariebostwick.com/blog/
Never done a blog hop? No problem, it’s really easy! Simply visit each of these blogs linked above on their appointed day. That’s it! You’ll get to read about what they did with Jackie’s new fabric line and have the chance at winning some great prizes too. It couldn’t be any easier.
Have fun and don’t forget to come back here on Wednesday to see what I did!